You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminJacob N (Admin, Clipping Magic) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a much deeper feature than it may at first seem like, at least if it's going to do a reasonably good job.

We have been struggling with the use-case - every time we've reached out to someone about what they want it for, it's always been something frivolous that they would not be willing to buy a subscription for.

This has lead us to conclude that it's a feature that a lot of people think of, and think they would like, but when push comes to shove, they don't actually really need/want it all that much.

I'd love to be wrong about that. A use case that could make sense is having a more "interesting" background to product photos, i.e. instead of just a white background, you can place the object in some interesting setting. That however is massively difficult to pull off without having it look like a cheesy green screen shot from a campy eighties movie - the lighting sources have to match, or it will inevitably just look "off".

• Keith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not sure why I received this email today. 33 votes since December 2013 ..."we're definitely considering adding that. Thanks? "

There have been a multitude of various similar requests since then which I would basically interpret as the same request posted today.

Do you ever think this will happen ?

• TG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please, sometimes we want to combine multiple images into one edit. That would be very useful.
    Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base