I suggest you ...

Put a warning for unsubscribed/unlogged users

Warn them that they will not be able to download the image without subscription (they may have come straight from google), rather than let them spend an hour on it and then discover that they can't. I imagine you hope it will make people pay to save their work, but really, I only used your tool because I didn't want to wait until tomorrow to get access to my PC, which has photoshop on it and would be about fifty times easier. So no, you won't be getting money because you didn't warn me you were going to waste my time. But maybe consider not wasting anyone else's.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jess shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • OvrClocked commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also have to add - I highly doubt offering a free photo would generate more subscribers than letting someone edit their photo, get the work done and then think to themselves its not worth my $7 dollars.

This is a mass production application. Id encourage anyone looking to spend more than 5 minutes photo editing to get PhotoShop, Libreoffice Draw, GIMP, or Paint Shop Pro - this will likely fit your purpose better. This application (in my perspective) is about crunching results out with minimal effort and minimal time spent to generate a revenue off of the efforts as soon as possible! Which if I may - I've been using this thing for 48 hours and I've done in 4 hours what would have taken me over a week (8 hr days) to accomplish.

• OvrClocked commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

#1: If it takes anyone more than 30 minutes to edit a photo to their liking they need to refer back to the tutorials.
    #2: Based on my experiences it has been a common practice to click the "plans" or "pricing" links on websites before doing anything as this is not uncommon - in fact Im sure some of you are upset as I was when I did my first edit but on the contrary it segregates those that truly need the service from those that don't.

I doubt clippingmagic is in the business for anyone to crop one photo and in the event that they were it would not be very profitable.

Its one thing to spend a large amount of time editing a photo with the various free methods however on the contrary when each second multiplies into minutes per product photo these things comes more forward for consideration.

Feedback and Knowledge Base