1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. For the sake of UX, please clarify that editing will cost money on Homepage

Great software, however I landed on your homepage for the query "Convert image to transparent Free" so I edited my image and go to download and I am told I have to sign up for a membership and buy credits. A nice waste of my time that could've been avoided if you made the sign up/sign in screen appear first in order to access the editor.

Just causes friction and is what deterred me from signing up for a membership, which I happily would've if I didn't waste all that time to be told to sign up after the fact...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. shade forms

could you add square and rectangular shades to the existing oval ones ? thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Watermark My Images So No One Steals Them

i would like to add my own watermark on my edited photos so that no other people steal my pics. I work too hard to do all of this and a watermark will deter potential photo thieves. Please add this feature. I know it can be done since you guys have it on your own website. Some one please advise. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. shade forms

could you add square and rectangular shades to the existing oval ones ? thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Retirada de fundo por cor

gostaria de sugerir para retirada de fundo por cor, tipo, da o comando para tirar o branco. tira-se todo o branco e deixa se to restante. E assim com as outras cores .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Retirada de fundo por cor

gostaria de sugerir para retirada de fundo por cor, tipo, da o comando para tirar o branco. tira-se todo o branco e deixa se to restante. E assim com as outras cores .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please DO NOT let credits be deleted if i cancel subscription

Honestly it's really really unfair to just clear all my credits if cancel subscription. I've already paid quite a lot considering the fact that i'm a student & when i wanted to cancel subscription earlier , it's stated that my 200+ credits will be gone. Please do something about this. I really do NOT have so much money to pay now. In the first place, I subscribed just because i needed to use it for a month or so & i've been paying for it for around 4 months already due to the auto re subscription plan. Thankyou.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Yeah, the way extending a cut in smooth mode has an impact on the preceding segment is an unfortunate but unavoidable side-effect of not kinking at the smooth nodes.

Creating a vector shape tool is an exercise in tradeoffs. While the scalpel does use a non-standard editing style, our hope and aspiration is that it makes it possible for normal users to create a high fidelity cut without too much effort.

The “divide an conquer” strategy mentioned in the tutorial can be brutally effective.

Most vector editors give raw access to cubic beziers, which are basically impossible to create or edit unless you’ve had extensive training and experience using them.

11. 1) add function to be able to 'flip' the image. 2) add function which allows you to create multiple sizes of each image.

1) function to 'flip' images - self explanatory.

2) make it so i can create multiple image sizes on output... so if i want 1 image but i want it for different systems like Facebook, Twitter ect... then i have the sizes straight away instead of having to re-size and download each image separate every time. Many thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Blur or blender

Add a blur or smoother feature to soften face, or a way to decrease sharpness or noise only to certain areas.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. As others have mentioned. pay as you go

Sadly you lost me when you when i saw there was no pay as you go.
    how much revenue have you lost? not very business savvy for a great bit of kit!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Swap preview and edit section

Could you have the preview section on the left side, and the edit section right? Because most people are righthanded. When you edit, your arm is in front of the preview section in the current situation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Swap preview and edit section

Could you have the preview section on the left side, and the edit section right? Because most people are righthanded. When you edit, your arm is in front of the preview section in the current situation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can toggle the corner/curve state on a node by double clicking it, and when you extend a curve it uses the state of the node your extending from.

This means you can do the first click-and-drag, then double click to switch to corner mode, and then continue extending the cut, corner-style.

While not quite what you’re looking for it’s a very quick workaround and saves a hard-to-find configuration option.

17. Add a feature where you can mask a white back for screen printing.

Add a feature where you can mask a white back for screen printing. Example: White back color mask cut back 2pts behind image. This cut back would need to be adjustable and I would like also to be able to add help colors. The have file export with separations in a PDF.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Crop Shapes

The ability to crop in a shape ie; heart

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Remove background, duplicate image (or multiply image) and place onto white background

I would like to be able to remove the background from an image (say a light I want to sell and have multiples of) and then 'cut' this image - multiply/duplicate it - then drag it (the multiplied images) over to a white background or translucent backround - for example, with a translucent background, I could place a collection of lights over an image of a room.

To be able to resize/rescale these 'cut' images would also be really helpful for given a sense of scale or perspective.

I hope this can be achieved as it's stopping me from re-subscribing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hair colors copy&paste

In "Bulk Clipping" mode let paste the previous hair Foreground and Background color settings. (Useful for similar images)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base